Sign up here to subscribe to the Grower2grower Ezine. Every two weeks you will receive new articles, specific to the protected cropping industry, informing you of industry news and events straight to your inbox.
Save the Date Friday 15th of September 2023
It is happening! We are pleased to announce the second Grower2Grower Golf Tournament will take place on Friday 15th September 2023.
We are inviting teams of indoor/outdoor growers and suppliers to come together for a day of golf, networking and to talk about everything grower related with a healthy bit of competition added in!
We will be hosting a raffle at the end of the day, all the proceeds from the raffle will be donated to The Hawkes Bay Fruit Growers Association Charitable Trust.
There are sponsorship opportunities for suppliers;
- Sponsor a hole– set up banners, a table or even a marquee (which can be manned or unmanned), to host a short activity and distribute promotional merchandise from. We are not selling every hole, so please get in early to avoid disappointment!
- Donate a prize for our raffle, every cent from the proceeds will go to charity
- Donate a prize for winners
- Donate merchandise
- Donate to the day, any donation is gratefully received.
- When – Friday 15th September 2023
- Where – Pukekohe Golf Course, 654 Karaka Road, Auckland
- For- 18 holes of golf Ambrose format
- Arrive at 11 am for registration and a welcome BBQ
- 12:30 pm Shotgun Tee off
- 5:30pm Raffle and Prize Giving with drinks and nibbles.
- Tournament Winners
- Second Place
- Third Place
- The team that tried the hardest
- Longest Drive
- Closest to the hole
Registrations will open on the Grower2Grower website in a few weeks.
In our next article we will be introducing all of our awesome sponsors including the confirmed Principal Sponsor for 2023 the Horticentre Group.
Horticentre was established in 1981 ‘by growers for growers’. The business has grown from its early days of supporting covered crops in Auckland to a business that supports all horticultural crops in all regions. The catch phrase ‘by growers for growers’ has changed to ‘driving crop performance’ to reflect the ongoing value this business can add to a grower’s crop; well sourced, high-quality products and technical expertise that is second to none. The Horticentre Group consists of three well established brands; Horticentre, TasmanCrop and HortFertplus. The Horticentre Group is delighted to support the Grower2Grower Golf Day and the benefactor of that day the Hawke’s Bay Fruit Growers Association Charitable Trust.
To find out more about sponsoring this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information