Sign up here to subscribe to the Grower2grower Ezine. Every two weeks you will receive new articles, specific to the protected cropping industry, informing you of industry news and events straight to your inbox.
Tomatoes NZ Grower Workshop
18th of May – Register now
Tomatoes NZ and Vegetables NZ would like to invite you to their annual growers’ workshop for the covered crop industry, to be held on Wednesday 18th May. We have decided to hold this event both in person in Pukekohe but also online for anyone not wishing to travel at this time. The topics covered are on the attached invitation. Morning tea and lunch will be provided and we need RSVPs to be completed by 2nd May for catering purposes.
More information about where the event will take place, the schedule and the link for online attendees will be provided to those who RSVP.
- Date 18th of May 2022
- Time 9.30 am – 2.30 pm
- Place – Pukekohe (South Auckland). Join online or in-person
- To register complete this form to RSVP by 2nd of May
Topics to be covered:
- Pepino Mosaic Virus (PepMV) vaccine trials
- Mitigating Pests and Disease in Seeds
- DIY Tools for reducing energy use.
- National Party’s policy regarding energy and help for the Horticulture Industry.
- Latest ‘A Lighter Touch’ research in beneficial insect use.
- FTEK demo of their ‘Robotic Labour Assist Platform’ (in person only)
FTEK will be demonstrating their Robotic Labour Assist Platform for the first time to an audience. This is a very exciting development growers don’t want to miss.
Business Manager TomatoesNZ
M: 021 922 414 Phone: 04 470 5666
A: Level 4, 20 Ballance St, Wellington 6011
Learn how fresh NZ tomatoes are grown on YouTube